DIN 2391 Seamless Precison Steel Tubes
BS6323 Specification for Seamless and Welded Steel Tubes for
Automobile, Mechanical and General Engineering Purposes
ASTM A519 Standard Specification for Seamless Carbon and Alloy
Steel Mechanical Tubing
Bending, curling and similar forming processes.
3. Available steel grades:
CFS 4, CFS 5, CFS 10, 1020, 1045, 4130...
Diameter 10-150mm; thickness 2-25 mm; length: 6 m and above; and,
in accordance with customer demand, the supply of steel pipes to
The difference between precision steel pipe and seamless pipe
1. the seamless steel tube with obvious difference is that
dimensional accuracy, can be up to 0.1mm.
2. high precision steel pipe diameter surface finish, the customer
without processing can be used
directly and ordinary seamless steel tube to the customer and
lather, polishing processing.
1. The smaller outer diameter
2. High precision to do small batch production
3. Cold drawn finished products of high precision, good surface
4.The steel pipe transverse area is more complex
5. Steel pipe is superior performance, dense metal